- This MyInfo Cashback Promotion (the “Promotion”) is available from 1 February to 28 February 2019 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period“), unless otherwise extended or otherwise terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To qualify for this Promotion and receive the cashback available as set out in Clause 3 below: -
a. you must apply for one (1) of the following eligible cards (each an “Eligible Card”) issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited (“Standard Chartered” or the “Bank”) as a principal cardholder (“Cardholder”):
i. Unlimited Cashback Credit Card;
ii. Rewards+ Credit Card;
iii. Platinum Visa/Mastercard® Credit Card;
iv. Spree Credit Card;
v. NUS Alumni Platinum Credit Card;
vi. Prudential Platinum Credit Card
b. you must be a new Standard Chartered principal cardholder. In other words, you must not have any existing or previously cancelled credit cards in the last 12 months;
c. you must have applied for the Eligible Card online on the Bank’s website, and your application must be via the MyInfo portal;
d. Standard Chartered must receive your application for the Eligible Card within the Promotion Period. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Standard Chartered may continue to process any application received by Standard Chartered up to 14 calendar days after the end of the Promotion Period, and Standard Chartered shall retain the sole and absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of these applications and/or allow the said applications for the purposes of this Promotion on a case-to-case basis, subject to these terms and conditions;
e. your Eligible Card application must be approved by Standard Chartered, where such approval is final and unconditional;
f. you must activate the Eligible Card within 30 days from the card approval date; and
g. the Eligible Card account must, within six (6) months of the Eligible Card account opening date, be valid (i.e. the Eligible Card account must not be suspended, cancelled and/or terminated), in good standing, and conducted in a proper and satisfactory manner as determined by Standard Chartered in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Subject to these terms, if you satisfy all the eligibility criteria set out in Clause 2 above, you will be eligible to receive S$38 cashback (“MyInfo Cashback”) subject to the terms contained herein. For the avoidance of doubt, the MyInfo Cashback can only be received once. As per Clause 2(b) above, one of the eligibility criteria is that you have to be a new Standard Chartered principal cardholder and you cease to be a new Standard Chartered principal cardholder once any application for an Eligible Card is approved.
- The MyInfo Cashback you are entitled to receive under this Promotion pursuant to Clause 3 above will be credited to your principal Eligible Card account by 30 April 2019, subject to the Eligible Card being valid and in good standing. The cashback awarded under this Promotion must be utilised within six (6) months from the date the cashback is credited to your Eligible Card, failing which, any unused portion of the cashback may be forfeited.
- If you have received the Eligible Card in conjunction with your application for a CashOne via MyInfo, you will not be eligible for the cashback under this Promotion. Unless otherwise stated, this Promotion is not valid with other offers, discounts, rebates, vouchers, privileges or promotions. The Promotion is valid in conjunction with the Standard Chartered Credit Cards Sign-Up Promotion, the Standard Chartered Caltex 2019 Promotion and The Good Life Privileges.
- The MyInfo Cashback referred to in Clause 3 is not exchangeable for cash or any other items, and is non-transferable and non-assignable.
- If the Bank at any time determines (at its sole and absolute discretion) that any of the eligibility requirements set out in Clause 2 above was not or has not been complied with but any cashback has been redeemed by you, the Bank reserves the right to recover any / all cashback or the value of any / all cashback from you.
- Standard Chartered reserves the right to do any of the following without prior notice:
a. terminate, withdraw, shorten or extend this Promotion at the Bank’s sole and absolute discretion, with or without prior notice or reason; and/or
b. vary, modify, add or delete any of the terms of the Promotion.
- These MyInfo Cashback Promotion Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with, Customer Terms, Credit Card Terms and any other specific Product Terms that may be relevant in connection with this Promotion (“Other Terms”). In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and the Other Terms, these terms prevail only to the extent of such inconsistency.
- Standard Chartered is not responsible for any failure or delay in the transmission of any transaction by any party, including acquiring merchants, merchant establishments or any telecommunication provider.
- Standard Chartered makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the goods and services bought and accepts no liability for the services provided by any merchant or service provider. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant or service provider.
- Standard Chartered reserves the right to determine at its sole and absolute discretion all matters arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, including:
a. your eligibility to participate in this Promotion;
b. your eligibility to receive any cashback under this Promotion; and/or
c. calculation of the cashback you receive under this Promotion.
- By applying for an Eligible Card, you consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, including but not limited to the use of your telephone number to contact you about products and promotions offered by the Bank from time to time via telephone, SMS or multimedia messaging. Such consent will supersede any prior choices made by you. Such consent will also prevail even if you are registered or subsequently register your contact information with the national Do Not Call Registry.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall, to the extent of such inconsistency, prevail.
- A person who is not a party to the MyInfo Cashback Promotion Terms and Conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of the Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- These MyInfo Cashback Promotion Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- All information is accurate at time of publication.
Eligibility - New credit cardholders
You agree and consent to be bound by any such variation.