Compare and Apply Online for a no annual fee credit card
"It just take a minute to complete and submit your
Singapore credit card online application."
Credit card with no annual fee
Unlike US or UK, it is common for credit card issuers in Singapore to charge an annual fee.
It is rare to get a credit card with no annual fee in Singapore. However, from time to time, the lenders in Singapore may offer 1 to 3 years annual fee waiver.
Obviously, you can save hundreds if not thousands of dollars over the years without paying the recurring annual fee. Get one now and save your money today.
Get the no annual fee credit cards of your choice to enjoy the benefits and rewards today!
The issuer may STOP the offers and promotions without notice. Grab the offers of your choice while it last.
HSBC's Revolution Credit Card
Sign up for HSBC's Revolution Credit Card now and enjoy 2 years annual fee waiver, plus receive the following:
Samsonite T5 68cm Spinner with built-in scale (worth S$560)
or S$150 cash back
for new customer sign up.
Plus, get SGD20 worth of Grab rides
when you apply online with MyInfo via SingPass
- 5X Rewards points on:
- Online(All online transactions including: airlines, movies, concert tickets, hotels, taxi bookings, food orders, insurance premiums and online shopping.
Excludes brokerages/securities and money payment/transfer websites
- Dining(Local dining merchants including: restaurants, cafes and fast food outlets.
Excludes dining merchants within local hotels.)
- Entertainment(Local entertainment merchants including: clubs, pubs, bars and family KTVs.
Excludes entertainment merchants within local hotels.)
- 1X Rewards point with every S$1 charged on all other spend
- No minimum spend and earn as many Rewards points as you like
- Equipped with Visa payWave
- First 2 years annual fee waiver
Terms and conditions apply
Learn More or APPLY HERE
All applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a minimum annual income of S$30,000 p.a. for Singaporean or Permanent Residents and S$40,000 p.a. for Self-Employed and Foreigners.
If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum fixed deposit of S$10,000 is required to be maintained with us until card closure.
: S$150 (S$160.50 inclusive of GST) - waived for 2 years
Free supplementary card for life
Annual fee is waived for the first year from the date the card is issued. To qualify for the subsequent annual fee waiver, a minimum annual spending of S$12,500 must be made on your credit card account.
Fund transfers, instalments, tax payments, annual fees, bank charges and unposted, cancelled, disputed and refunded transactions are excluded from the calculation of the spend requirement.
Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card
Get up to S$120 savings* when you apply and spend.
Top 3 reasons to get a Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card
- 5% savings* on groceries (7.3% for FairPrice Xtra Kallang Wave)
- 5% savings* on fast food, movies and coffee
- 3% savings* on online shopping
- Redeem for cash rebate, vouchers or SMRT rides
- No convenience fee charge for EZ-Reload Auto Top-up transactions
With the rebates earned on your spending with your Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card, you can redeem SMRT$ for free rides, taxi rides as well as for groceries, health and beauty products, or dining vouchers at selected restaurants and more!
Terms and Conditions apply for all credit cards promotions
Learn More or APPLY HERE
All applicants must be 21 years old and above with a minimum annual income of S$30,000 p.a. for Singaporean or Permanent Residents and $42,000 p.a. for Foreigners.
Basic Card annual fee : S$160.50 (inclusive of GST).
Supplementary Card annual fee : S$85.60 (inclusive of GST)
2 years' fee waived for one main card and 2 supplementary cards.