Apply Online for a Citibank Rewards Card Singapore
"It just take a minute to complete and submit your Citibank Rewards
Visa Signature Card or World MasterCard online application."
Rewards x 10. Powered by Citi.
With 10x rewards, get the most rewards locally, overseas and online!
With 10x Rewards, exclusive discounts and rebates on all your shopping, get the most all year long with your Citibank Rewards Card.
What's more, your Rewards points are valid for 5 years, making it easier to accumulate for a more rewarding experience!
The more you spend, the more you earn! Citibank Rewards Card rewards your spend anytime, anywhere.
Get the Citi Rewards Credit Card to enjoy the benefits and rewards today!
The issuer may STOP the offers and promotions without notice. Grab the offers of your choice while it last.
For detailed information or to apply, click on the link next to the offer of your choice and a new window will be opened for you.
10x Rewards Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Is 10X Rewards on Citibank Rewards Card a promotional offer?
No. Citibank Rewards Card lets you earn 10X every time you shop for shoes, bags & clothing or at any department store, locally & overseas. There's no minimum spend required and this is not restricted to a promotional period.
Where can I earn 10X Rewards on shopping with the Citibank Rewards Card?
Citibank Rewards Card lets your earn 10X Rewards whenever you shop at any department store or retail stores worldwide that sells shoes, bags & clothing as its main business activity.
You continue to earn 1X Rewards for purchases made at other outlets.
Will I earn 10X Rewards if I purchase shoes / bags / clothing from a retail outlet that does not sell shoes / bags / clothing as its main business activity?
No. However you continue to earn 1X Rewards for your purchases.
Will I earn 10X Rewards for any item purchased for department stores?
Yes. You will earn 10X Rewards for every dollar you spend at any department store, locally & overseas.
Where can I find the list of merchants that are eligible for the 10X Rewards?
10X Rewards is extended to any department or retail stores worldwide that sells shoes, bags & clothing as its main business activity. It is not restricted to specific merchants and extends to retail outlets overseas, and thus there is no list of participating merchants.
I have made a purchase at department store or retail stores worldwide that sells shoes, bags & clothing as its main business activity but I did not receive 10X Rewards. What should I do?
If you have made an eligible transaction but have not been awarded the 10X bonus, this could be because the credit card transaction terminal at the store has not been coded accurately . Please call our 24-Hour Citibank Service +65 6238 7777 to inform us so that we can work with the relevant financial institute to make improvements to provide the best privileges and services to you.
A Shopper's Delight
Earn rewards at best rate in town with Citibank Rewards Card!
10X Rewards are here to stay!
- Not a promotional rate
- Not limited to promotion period
- Not restricted to a list of shopping merchants. All merchants that sell clothes, shoes and bags are in this program, including department stores!
- Same earn rate, local and overseas
You can use your rewards to redeem for absolutely anything!
- Cash rebate
- Offset your purchases
- Pick a gift from our extensive Citi Rewards catalogue
10x Rewards Promotion Terms and Conditions
- “Promotion” refers to the Citibank Rewards Card – 10x Rewards promotion.
- Only Citibank Rewards Visa Signature / WORLD MasterCard cardholders are eligible to participate in this Promotion ("Eligible Cardholders").
- Eligible Cardholders are entitled to earn 10x Citi Dollars (every S$ 1 charged = 10 Citi Dollars) when they make transactions with their Citi Rewards Visa Signature / WORLD MasterCard card at any department store worldwide or any retail store worldwide that sells clothes, shoes and bags as its main business activity. Eligible Cardholders are entitled to earn 10x Citi Dollars (every S$ 1 charged = 10 Citi Dollars)
when they make transactions with their Citi Rewards Visa Signature / WORLD MasterCard card on online shopping. Online shopping merchants includes only shopping websites that sells clothes, shoes and bags as its main business activity. It excludes all other online e-commerce websites including (but not limited to) movies, electronics, food & beverage, travel, airline, government, brokerage/securities, insurance, tuition,
online gambling websites. The maximum Citi Dollars earned from spending in the above mentioned categories that can be credited to each Eligible Cardholder's card account in each year (i.e. 365 days from the date of (i) the establishment of the card account; or (ii) renewal of the card account) is 120,000 Citi Dollars.
- 10x Rewards is a promotion offered by Citibank.
- Qualifying Charges are charges to any Citibank credit card account (unless excluded by Citibank in its absolute discretion) which do not arise from any Equal Payment Plan purchases, refunded, disputed, unauthorised or fraudulent retail purchases, Quick Cash transactions and monthly transactions, cash advance, balance transfers, annual card membership fees, interest, goods and services taxes, late payment fees and any other form of service / miscellaneous fees.
- The Citi Dollars earned cannot be used to offset against the minimum payment due. The credit card account must be in good standing at the time the Citi Dollars are credited.
- The use of the Citi Dollars and the redemption of Citibank Citi Rewards are subject to the Citi Rewards terms and conditions which is available at www.citibank.com.sg/citirewards.
- Citibank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties. Notwithstanding anything herein, Citibank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties.
- Citibank's decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at its discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
- Citibank reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to terminate or amend the Promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time.
- "Citibank" means Citibank Singapore Limited.
Citi Rewards Card Acquisition Promotion
a) “Citi” or "Citibank" refers to Citibank Singapore Limited.
b) "Eligible Cardmember" refers to an individual who:
i) does not have an *existing Citi Credit Card (as a main cardmember) at the time of his application for the Eligible Card and
ii) did not previously have a Citi Credit Card (as a main cardmember) that was terminated/closed (whether by the individual or by Citibank) in the last twelve (12) months immediately prior to his application for the Eligible Card and
iii) has not already submitted an application for a Citi Credit Card as a main cardmember, which is pending approval, at the time of his application for the Eligible Card; and
iv) is not an employee of Citibank and its affiliates; and
v) is not a United States ("U.S.") Citizen, U.S. Resident, or U.S. Green Card holder. A person is a "U.S. Resident" if he is present in the U.S. for more than 31 days in the current calendar year, and for an average of at least 183 days over the current calendar year and the preceding calendar years.
* For clarity, an existing Citi Credit Card account includes an application to upgrade an existing Citi Credit Card as well as an application for a Citi Credit Card that has been approved by Citibank even if the physical Citi Credit Card has not been received by the customer and/or has not been activated or utilized by the customer.
c) "Eligible Card" refers to the Citi Rewards Visa Signature Card and Citi Rewards World Mastercard (each, a “Citi Rewards Card”) only.
d) “Promotion Period” refers to the period from 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2021 (both dates inclusive).
e) "Qualifying Spend" refers to any retail transactions (including internet purchases) which do not arise from (i) any Equal Payment Plan (EPP) purchases, (ii) refunded/ disputed/ unauthorised/ fraudulent retail purchases, (iii) Quick Cash/Ready Credit PayLite and other instalment loans, (iv) Paywise/ cash advance/ quasi-cash transactions/ balance transfers/ annual card membership fees/interest/goods and services taxes, (v) bill payments made using the Eligible Card as a source of funds, (vi) late payment fees and (vii) any other form of service/ miscellaneous fees.
f) “Qualifying Spend Period” refers to the period starting from the Eligible Card approval date to the end of that calendar month (“First Month”) and, three (3) full calendar months immediately after the end of that First Month. For example: if the Eligible Card is approved on 12 May 2020, the Qualifying Period will be from 12 May 2020 (i.e. card approval date) to 31 August 2020 (i.e. three full calendar months starting from May), both dates inclusive.
2) By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Cardmember authorizes Citibank to send Short Message Service ("SMS") notifications pertaining to the Promotion to him/her.
3) An Eligible Cardmember who meets all of the conditions below will qualify to receive up to 30,000 Citi ThankYouSM Points (“Points”) set out below:
a) Applies for the Eligible Card within the Promotion Period and such application is approved within 30 days from the date of application; and
b) Meets the Qualifying Spend amount of S$3,000 (or equivalent) and above, during the Qualifying Spend Period.
The 30,000 Points will be credited in stages
27,000 Bonus Points (“Bonus Points”) + 3,000 Points = 30,000 Points
27,000 Bonus Points Conditions
Bonus Points earned with Qualifying Spend amount is met during the Qualifying Period.
3,000 Points Conditions
Total Points earned in accordance with the Citi Rewards Card Cardmember’s Agreement when Qualifying Spend amount (made on eligible retail purchases) is met during the Qualifying Spend Period
4) The Bonus Points will be credited to the Eligible Cardmember’s Citi Rewards Card within two (2) calendar months from the date all the conditions in Clause (3) has been satisfied. For example: if the Eligible Cardmember satisfies the Qualifying Spend criteria in the First month of the Qualifying Spend Period, the Eligible Cardmember will receive the Bonus Points by the end of the third month of the Qualifying Spend Period.
5) An Eligible Cardmember whose Eligible Card is not in good standing or is otherwise closed/terminated and/or suspended (whether closed/ terminated/ suspended by the Eligible Cardmember or Citibank or for any reason whatsoever) at any time before the fulfilment of the Bonus Points will not be entitled to receive any Bonus Points on or after the date on which the Eligible Card is closed/ suspended/ terminated.
6) The use and redemption of Points is governed by the Citi Rewards Card Cardmember’s Agreement, available at www.citibank.com.sg.
7) Citibank shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or delay in connection with the processing of the issuance and/or redemption of Points. Further, Citibank is entitled, without liability or prior notice, to suspend the calculation, accrual or redemption of Points, to rectify any errors in the calculation, or otherwise adjust such calculation.
8) The “spend date” of any Qualifying Spend will be determined by its transaction date based on Singapore Timing (UTC+08:00) and Citibank bears no liability for any late submission or transaction posting of any purchase by any merchant that might affect the Promotion.
9) Citibank reserves the right to terminate this Promotion at any time, and/or vary the terms and conditions governing this Promotion from time to time, without having to give any prior notice.
10) Citibank makes no warranty or representation for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties. Citibank shall not at any time be held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties.
11) In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
12) Citibank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all customers.
13) This Promotion is not valid with other promotions unless otherwise expressly stated.