a) “Citi” or "Citibank" refers to Citibank Singapore Limited.
b) "Eligible Cardmember" refers to an individual who:
i. has applied for the Eligible Card through an on-line acquisition channel; and
ii. does not have an *existing Citi Credit Card (as a main cardmember) at the time of his/her application for the Eligible Card; and
iii. prior to being issued a Citi PremierMiles Visa Card during the Promotion Period, did not previously have a Citi Credit Card (as a main cardmember) that was terminated/closed (whether by the individual or by Citibank) in the last twelve (12) months immediately prior to his/her application for the Eligible Card; and has not already submitted an application for a Citi Credit Card as a main cardmember, which is pending approval, at the time of his/her application for the Eligible Card; and
iv. is not an employee of Citibank and its affiliates; and
v. is not a United States ("U.S.") Citizen, U.S. Resident, or U.S. Green Card holder. A person is a "U.S. Resident" if he is present in the U.S. for more than 31 days in the current calendar year, and for an average of at least 183 days over the current calendar year and the preceding calendar years.
c) "Eligible Card" refers to the Citi PremierMiles Visa Card only.
d) “Promotion Period” refers to the period from 1 January 2019 – 30 June 2020 (both dates inclusive).
2. "Qualifying Spend" refers to any retail transactions (including internet purchases) which do not arise from (i) any Equal Payment Plan (EPP) purchases, (ii) refunded / disputed / unauthorized / fraudulent retail purchases, (iii) Quick Cash and other instalment loans, (iv) Citi PayLite / Citi FlexiBill / cash advance / quasi-cash transactions / balance transfers / annual card membership fees / interest / goods and services taxes, (v) bill payments made using the Eligible Card or Eligible Account as a source of funds, (vi) late payment fees and (vii) any other form of service/ miscellaneous fees.
3. “Qualifying Period” refers to the period starting from the Eligible Card approval date to the end of that calendar month (“First Month”) and, three full calendar months immediately after the end of that First Month. Example: if the Eligible Card is approved on 12 January 2019, the Qualifying Period will be from 12 January 2019 (i.e. card approval date) to 30 April 2019 (i.e. three full calendar months starting from January), both dates inclusive.
4. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Cardmember authorizes Citibank to send Short Message Service ("SMS") notifications pertaining to the Promotion to him/her.
5. An Eligible Cardmember who meets all of the conditions will qualify to receive the Citi Miles set out in the corresponding table below:
a) applies for the Eligible Card through an on-line acquisition channel within the Promotion Period; and
b) the application for the Eligible Card must be approved and successfully opened within 30 days from the date of application; and
c) Spends S$3,000 or equivalent (“Qualifying Spend Amount”) using the Eligible Card successfully opened (as set out in the table below) during the Qualifying Period.
The 10,000 Citi Miles will be credited in stages as follows:
3,600 Citi Miles + 6,400 Bonus Citi Miles = 10,000 Citi Miles
3,600 Citi Miles Conditions:
Total Citi Miles earned in accordance with the Citi PremierMiles Program Terms and Conditions when Qualifying Spend amount of S$3,000 is met during the Qualifying Period (based on earn rate of 1.2 miles per Singapore dollar).
6,400 Bonus Citi Miles:
Bonus Miles earned with spend requirement met. To be credited to the relevant Eligible Card account 2 months from the date on which all the conditions set out in Clause 4a and 4b are met.
No Annual Fee will be payable for the first year but Annual Fee will be payable in subsequent years.
6. In the event that the Eligible Card is not activated, inactive, terminated or closed (whether by the individual or by Citibank) prior to the date of crediting the Welcome Offer, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit the Welcome Offer.
7. In the event that the Eligible Cardmember has accumulated the Qualifying Spend Amount on his/her Eligible Card within the Qualifying Period, but has some of his/her transactions made during the Qualifying Period reversed/refunded/rejected, and as a result the Eligible Cardmember no longer meets the Qualifying Spend Amount within the Qualifying Period, Citibank reserves the right to forfeit/clawback the Welcome Offer.
8. The “spend date” of any Qualifying Spend will be determined by its transaction date based on Singapore Timing (UTC+08:00) and Citibank bears no liability for any late submission or transaction posting of any purchase by any merchant that might affect the Promotion.
9. Destinations featured in advertisements are for illustration purposes only. Actual Citi Miles required to travel to any destination may differ at time of redemption depending on the frequent flyer programme of each airline.
10. An Eligible Cardmember whose Eligible Card is closed, terminated and/or suspended (whether closed/terminated/suspended by the Eligible Cardmember or Citibank or for any reason whatsoever) during the Promotion Period or before the fulfilment of the Welcome Offer will not be entitled to receive any Welcome Offer on or after the date on which the Eligible Card is closed/suspended/terminated.
11. The use and redemption of Citi Miles is governed by the Citi PremierMiles Visa Programme Terms and Conditions available at www.citibank.com.sg.
12. Citibank shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or delay in connection with the processing of the issuance and/or redemption of Citi Miles. Further, Citibank is entitled, without liability or prior notice, to suspend the calculation, accrual or redemption of Citi Miles, to rectify any errors in the calculation, or otherwise adjust such calculation.
13. Citibank reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate this Promotion at any time, and/or vary the terms and conditions governing this Promotion including varying any part or all of the Welcome Offer or offering a replacement of a similar value at any time.
14. Citibank makes no warranty or representation for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the products and/or services provided by third parties. Citibank shall not at any time be held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered by or in connection with the products and/or services provided by third parties.
15. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
16. Citibank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be at its discretion and will be final and binding on all customers.
17. This Promotion is not valid with other ongoing acquisition offers or promotions unless otherwise stated.
18. Citibank reserves the right to offer different promotions/offers depending on channel or platform.