Compare and Apply Online for cash back credit cards in Singapore
"It just take a minute to complete and submit your
cash rebate credit card online application."
Credit card with cash rebates/cashback
The traditional points rewards credit cards has now been rapidly replaced by the more popular cash back credit cards.
The main reason is cardholders dislike the merchandise offered in the rewards catalog. The low rewards points given for purchases and high points required to redeem an item added to the frustration.
With the cash rebate credit cards, cardholders can use the cashback earned to offset credit card statement balance. Some issuers may even offer rewards points which can be used to redeem merchandises.
To maximise the cash back credit card, you should choose one that suit your lifestyle, where you make purchases frequently in the category that offer the most rebates.
Get the best cash back credit card of your choice to enjoy the benefits today!
The issuer may STOP the offers and promotions without notice. Grab the offers of your choice while it last.
Citi Cash Back Visa Card
Get up to S$120 Cash Back* when you apply and spend.
Get the best cash back in town with the Citi Cash Back Card.
Enjoying the savings from your Citi Cash Back Card has never been as easy and convenient!
- Petrol: Up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell, and 8% cash back at all other petrol stations worldwide.
- Grocery: 8% cash back at all supermarkets and groceries worldwide.
- Dining: 8% cash back at all restaurants, cafes, bars and food delivery worldwide.
- All other retail spend: 0.25% cash back, no cap
- Once you accumulate S$50 or more cash back in a month, it will be automatically credited to your statement in multiples of S$10.
- What's more, your cash back will never expire.
Terms and Conditions apply for all credit cards promotions
Learn More or APPLY HERE
All applicants must be 21 years old and above with a minimum annual income of S$30,000 p.a. for Singaporean or Permanent Residents and S$42,000 p.a. for Foreigners.
Basic Card annual fee : S$192.60 (inclusive of GST).
Supplementary Card annual fee : S$96.30 (inclusive of GST)
1st year fee waived for one main card and 2 supplementary cards.
You will receive cash back of 0.25% on all retail purchases, and additional cash back of 7.75% on all Dining, Grab rides, Groceries & Petrol transactions worldwide if you accumulate a total retail spend of S$888 or more in a statement month.
Additional 7.75% cash back on Dining, Grab rides, Groceries & Petrol spend is capped at S$25 cash back per category per statement month.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
Relish a spread of exclusive offers for you and your family. On top of enjoying rebates and rewards, you are privy to other exclusive offers as a HSBC Visa Platinum credit cardholder.
- 5% cash rebate on Recurring Mobile/Cable TV/Internet Bill Payment
- Up to 5% cash rebates on all grocery spend
- Up to 2% cash rebates on dining
- Up to 5% cash rebates plus 16% instant discount at all Caltex and Shell stations
- Earn 1 Rewards point with every S$1 charged
- Sign up gift:
Samsonite T5 68cm Spinner with built-in scale (worth S$560) or S$150 cash back for new customer sign up.
Plus, get SGD20 worth of Grab rides when you apply online with MyInfo via SingPass
- 2-year Annual Fee waiver
- Equipped with Visa payWave
- Complimentary travel insurance coverage
- Golfing privileges at home and abroad plus complimentary Golfers' Insurance coverage
- Exclusive privileges at over 27,000 outlets in more than 160 countries and territories with HSBC home&Away Privilege Programme. No matter you are staying at your home or travelling, do not miss out any advantages that we have prepared for you.
- Earn Rewards points with income tax payments
- Enjoy greater financial freedom with HSBC's Card Balance Transfer
- 2.50% p.a for 6 months* with processing fee of S$88 (EIR: 4.39% p.a.)
- 4.88% p.a. for 12 months* with processing fee of S$88 (EIR: 6.77% p.a.)
Plus, enjoy a waiver of processing fee for approved amount of S$10,000 and above.
Terms and conditions apply
Learn More or APPLY HERE
All applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a minimum annual income of S$30,000 p.a. for Singaporean or Permanent Residents and S$40,000 p.a. for Self-Employed and Foreigners.
If you do not meet the above income requirements, a minimum fixed deposit of S$10,000 is required to be maintained with us until card closure.
: S$180 (S$192.60 inclusive of GST) - waived for 2 years
Free supplementary card for life
Annual fee is waived for the first year from the date the card is issued. To qualify for the subsequent annual fee waiver, a minimum annual spending of S$12,500 must be made on your credit card account.
Fund transfers, instalments, tax payments, annual fees, bank charges and unposted, cancelled, disputed and refunded transactions are excluded from the calculation of the spend requirement.