Compare and apply online for DBS Live Fresh Card Hong Kong
"It just takes a minute to complete and submit your
DBS Live Fresh Credit Card application."
Don’t just live, Live Fresh!
Play by your own rules! The DBS Live Fresh Card lets you turn every day into fresh new experiences. Taste into new cuisines, discover amazing hangouts around the corner or around the world, reinvent your style and more—all while earning rewards your way!
Successfully apply to enjoy a welcome gift of up to HK$1,000 cash rebate or other offers!
Get the DBS Live Fresh Card from DBS Bank Hong Kong to enjoy the benefits and rewards today!
The card issuer may STOP card offers and promotions without notice. Grab the card of your choice while it last.
For detailed information or to apply, click on the link next to the offer of your choice and a new window will be opened for you.
New Customers ^ who successfully apply DBS Live Fresh Card by 2 October 2022 can enjoy the first year annual fee waiver and the following fabulous welcome gifts, upon spending with the new card in the first 3 months and activating DBS Card+ account in the first month*:
$600 “InstaRedeem” Amount
“InstaRedeem” Amount will be sub-divided into 2 times of HK$300
Complete two single retail transactions of HK$300 or above within 3 months from the card issuance date
One of the transactions must be online transaction with amount of HK$300 or above
Spending requirement: HK$4,800 within 3 months from the new card issuance date
HK$1,000 Klook Rewards
$600 Klook Gift Card x 1 pc
$100 Staycation Coupons x 4pcs
Spending requirement: HK$4,800/ HK$1,800 (Applicable to applicant uses the application form for tertiary student) or above within 3 months from the new card issuance date
^ New Customers shall mean applicants who, during the new card approval process have not applied for, do not currently hold, or in the 12 months prior to the date of application for the new card, have not held and/or cancelled any principal credit cards (including co-branded cards) issued by us.
* New Customers must download DBS Card+, register and activate DBS Card+ account within 1 month from the new card issuance date in order to be eligible for the welcome gifts.
DBS Live Fresh Card WELCOME OFFER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The DBS Live Fresh Card Welcome Offer (“
”) is only available to applicants who have successfully applied to become the principal cardholder of DBS Live Fresh Card issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “
”) by submitting the DBS Live Fresh Card Application Form (including Tertiary Student DBS Live Fresh Card Application Form) (“
”) to the Bank during the period from 4 July 2022 to 2 October 2022 (“
”) and all supporting documents required by the Bank within one month from the date of application.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the Welcome Offer is applicable to “
” only. New Customers shall mean applicants who, during the New Card approval process have not applied for, do not currently hold, or in the 12 months prior to the date of application for the New Card, have not held and/or cancelled any principal credit cards (including co-branded cards) issued by the Bank.
3. Under the Welcome Offer, New Customers are entitled to choose any one applicable welcome gift (“
”) set out below:
|HK$600 “InstaRedeem” Amount
|HK$1,000 Klook Rewards
4. New Customer shall indicate his/her choice of the Welcome Gift on the Application Form. If New Customer has not indicated his/her choice or indicated more than one choice in the Application Form, New Customer will automatically be assigned “HK$600 “InstaRedeem” Amount” as his/her Welcome Gift. Once such choice has been made or assigned, it cannot be changed.
5. Each New Customer can enjoy the Welcome Offer once during the Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if New Customer has successfully applied for more than one New Card with the Bank by submitting multiple Application Forms to the Bank, he/she will only be entitled to redeem ONE Welcome Gift in respect of all applications submitted during the Offer Period.
6. New Customer must download DBS Card+ mobile application (“
”), register and activate DBS Card+ account within 1 month of the New Card issuance date in order to be eligible to the Welcome Gift.
7. New Customer must accumulate retail spending (“
”) of designated amount (as set out in the table below) (“
”) within 3 months of the New Card issuance date (“
”) in order to be eligible to the Welcome Gift.
|HK$600 “InstaRedeem” Amount
|HK$1,000 Klook Rewards
|HK$1,800 (Only applicable to New Customers who applied for the New Card via the Tertiary Student Live Fresh Card Application Form)
8. Only posted Eligible Spending transactions will be counted towards fulfillment of the Spending Requirement (for Eligible Spending transactions being settled with a Card Interest-free Instalment Loan, only posted monthly instalments will be counted). The following types of transactions shall not be considered as Eligible Spending: cash advances and relevant handling/administration fees, application fee/handling fee and add value of Octopus Automatic Add-Value Service, casino chips, foreign exchange, finance charges, reversed transactions, late charges, credit card annual fee, “Call-a-loan”, “Balance Transfer”, “Funds Transfer”, “Fee Based Instalment Programme”, “Flexi-Shopping Programme”,
transactions in Hong Kong Dollars at the point of sales (in case of online transactions, the place of registration and/or settlement of the merchant) outside Hong Kong, insurance payment, tax payment, reload of e-Wallets (including but not limited to PayMe, WeChat Pay and Alipay)
, any bill payment transactions made via DBS iBanking/JET Payment Service of JETCO/24-hour Customer Services Hotline or any other means as specified by the Bank from time to time, transactions that have been subject to cancellation, charge-back, return of goods and/or refund or any other types of transactions specified by the Bank from time to time.
9. Fulfillment of the Spending Requirement shall be calculated based on Eligible Spending conducted with each New Card successfully applied during the Offer Period. If New Customer has successfully applied for more than one New Card, Eligible Spending transactions conducted with different New Cards cannot be combined for the purpose of calculating fulfillment of the Spending Requirement. The amount of any Eligible Spending transactions conducted through any supplementary card under the New Card will be aggregated with that of the principal card of the New Card for the purpose of calculating fulfillment of the Spending Requirement.
10. Except for HK$600 “InstaRedeem” Amount, the Welcome Gift is available while stocks last. The
11. The relevant Welcome Gift will be sent to eligible New Customers as follows:
“HK$600 “InstaRedeem” Amount”
11.1.1 The Welcome Gift will be awarded to the eligible New Customers via the red “InstaRedeem”
button of DBS Card+ upon spending with the New Card of amount as described in Clause 11.1.3 at all
merchants (unless otherwise specified) and when the spending displays on Spending page of DBS Card+.
Reloads of e-Wallets (e.g. PayMe, WeChat Pay and Alipay) and retail transactions paid through e-Wallets
will not be considered as spending for pushing of the red “InstaRedeem” button.
11.1.2 In order to receive push notification, eligible New Customers must enable the “InstaRedeem”
push notification of DBS Card+.
11.1.3 “InstaRedeem” Amount will be sub-divided into 2 times of HK$300. HK$300 will be pushed
automatically to the eligible New Customer after the eligible New Customer has completed retail single
spending transaction with amount of HK$300 or above, and one of the transactions must be single
online transaction with amount of HK$300 or above. The eligible New Customer can use the
“InstaRedeem” Amount received to set off the amount payable for that transaction via the
“InstaRedeem” function of DBS Card+. If the eligible New Customer fails to complete transactions with
the New Card to enjoy the entire “InstaRedeem” Amount within 3 months starting from the month of
the New Card issuance date, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited the Welcome Gift or part(s)
thereof. The Bank will not make any special arrangements and any forms of compensation.
For avoidance of doubt, please refer to the below example:
Assume the New Card of the New Customer is issued on 8 July 2022. The New Customer downloads DBS
Card+, registers and activates DBS Card+ account on 16 July 2022. The New Customer spends with the
New Card on the following dates. The table below shows the “InstaRedeem” amount awarded to the
New Customer under this case:
||“InstaRedeem” Amount Pushed
|11 July 2022
||Has not activated DBS Card+
|23 July 2022
||The amount for the push is HK$300, transaction amount must be HK$300 or above
|25 July 2022
|2 August 2022
||One of the eligible transactions must be Online Spending of HK$300 or above
|20 September 2022
||Total “InstaRedeem” amount awarded:
“HK$1,000 Klook Rewards”
11.2.1. The Welcome Gift includes one “HK$600 Klook Gift Card” (“
”) and four “HK$100 Staycation Coupons” (“
11.2.2. The Welcome Gift will be credited to the eligible New Customer’s Coupon Book under eShop of the DBS Card+ account in the form of promotion code within 10 weeks after the New Card is activated.
11.2.3. Use of Gift Card and Coupons is subject to terms and conditions imposed by the merchant. For details, please refer to www.klook.com. For any inquiries, please contact KLOOK customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
12. The “InstaRedeem” Amount as a Welcome Offer cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with other “InstaRedeem” promotion offers offered by the Bank and the merchants. If New Customer’s spending meets the award requirements of other "InstaRedeem" promotion offer at the same time, the Bank has the right to determine which offer to be awarded in respect of that spending. When the spending has already been awarded under the Welcome Offer, the same spending cannot be awarded again under other "InstaRedeem" promotions and vice versa. In case of any disputes, the Bank reserves the right of final decision.
13. If New Customer is successfully issued the Welcome Gift, but is not able to meet the Spending
Requirement within the Spending Period, the Bank will debit the issued Welcome Gift amount ($1,000
Klook Rewards : debit HK$1,000, or HK$600 InstaRedeem Amount: debit HK$600) directly from New
Customer’s New Card account after the end of the Spending Period without prior notice.
14. Except for HK$600 “InstaRedeem” Amount, the Bank is not the supplier of the Welcome Gift or the
description, photos or reference price (if any) in relation to the Welcome Gift published in our marketing
materials (which are intended to be for reference only). Any enquiry, claim or complaint in relation to the
quality or availability of the Welcome Gift or the accuracy of any of the aforementioned information
contained in the marketing materials shall be directed to the relevant supplier. The Bank shall assume no
liability in respect thereof.
15. Welcome Gift is only available to New Customers whose New Card accounts are determined in the sole discretion of the Bank to be in good standing, remain valid and not in default during the relevant Spending Period and when the Welcome Gift is issued. The Bank shall have the sole discretion in determining a New Customer’s entitlement to the Welcome Gift.
16. New Customers must keep the original receipt of each Eligible Spending transaction. In case of disputes about the entitlement of Welcome Gift, the Bank reserves the right to require the New Customer to present the original receipt of the Eligible Spending transactions for verification. If there is any discrepancy between the Bank’s record and New Customer’s receipt, the Bank’s record and determination shall be final and conclusive.
17. Entitlement to Welcome Offer is subject to there being no abuse/non compliance by the New Customer, failing which the Bank will debit the value of the Welcome Offer from the New Customer’s account without notice and/or take such action to recover any outstanding amounts.
18. The Bank may change these terms and conditions and/or modify or terminate the Welcome Offer. The Bank’s decision is final.
19. The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.